New info about 3-months (or less) extension

New info about 3-months (or less) extension

di MANFRIDA GIAMPAOLO -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear Students (33rd cycle),

we had further info which I am glad to transmit:

a) the fellowship (up to further 3 months) will be guaranteed for all thos who had a PhD position with fellowship and already have  applied for the extension of 2 months (and now wish to ask for an extension, from 1 to 3 months).

b) we have several requests for the 3-months extension. For these, the final exam will take place before end of October, 2021.  If you wish to join the group (those who only had the first  2-months extension and will discuss the thesis by end of June), this is possible only of you ask by Jan 13th for a 1-month extension.

For point (a) it is worth to notice that the financial cover will not be guaranteed by Regione Toscana, but UNIFI decided to proceed anyway accordingly.

The communication we had - in Italian - is attached below.

In attesa che ci giungano da voi i nominativi dei richiedenti, avremmo individuato questa soluzione, che vi invitiamo a comunicare agli interessati:

Stanti le 4 sessioni previste (discussione tesi entro aprile, giugno, ottobre, dicembre):

- a chi chiederà 1 solo mese di ulteriore proroga (consegna tesi entro il 31 gennaio): discussione, salvo ritardi, entro giugno come per coloro che hanno consegnato al 31 dicembre con la prima proroga. 

- a chi chiederà 3 mesi di ulteriore proroga (consegna tesi entro il 31 marzo): slittamento alla sessione che si conclude ad ottobre (come per coloro che hanno terminato il 31 ottobre 2020 e slittano alla II sessione a seguito del giudizio dei valutatori).

Ad oggi non ci sono giunte anticipazioni su eventuali richieste di 2 mesi; nell'eventualità, valuteremo i singoli casi.