Engineering Design and Innovation - The effort of optimal research management and business model integration - March 18, 2021 - Dr. Pechlivanoglou

Engineering Design and Innovation - The effort of optimal research management and business model integration - March 18, 2021 - Dr. Pechlivanoglou

di MANFRIDA GIAMPAOLO -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear students,

I am happy to share with you the possibility of following an online seminar on March 18th @14.30 held by Dr. George Pechlivanoglou, CTO for the EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG) and CTO of Blink Charging Europe (please find below a short bio of the speaker).

The link for the seminar is:     https://meet.google.com/yft-yobc-aeq

The title of Dr. Pechlivanoglou's talk will be: "Engineering Design and Innovation - The effort of optimal research management and business model integration". Upon my personal friendship with him, I am confident that he will be able to transmit his passion for innovation.

Looking forward to seeing you online.

Alessandro Bianchini

(1 CFU credit)

SHORT BIO OF DR. PECHLIVANOGLOU

George Pechlivanoglou studied mechanical engineering (BSc) and completed the MSc in renewable energy technology at the University of Oldenburg, Germany.

He completed a doctoral dissertation (PhD) in the field of wind turbine aeroservoelasticity at TU Berlin, Germany and post-doctoral work at the same institute. Has published more than 90 scientific papers and holds more than 13 national and international patents.

George Pechlivanoglou has 16 years of industrial experience in the wind energy market and 12 years’ experience as a wind energy expert designer and wind turbine technical inspector with international collaborations and global project portfolio.

He held the position of the technical director of SMART BLADE GmbH for 8 years and has established several global collaborations with corporations like 3M, Vestas, Nordex etc.

Mr Pechlivanoglou is currently holding the position of CTO for the EUNICE ENERGY GROUP(EEG) and CTO of Blink Charging Europe