- Teacher: CHELAZZI DAVID
this course is held by Prof. Claudio Luchinat (email@example.com) and Prof. Roberta Sessoli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lectures can be attended either in the classroom or remotely.
The timetable is
Monday 15:30 - 16.50
Wednesday 14:00 - 15:20
room 186 in the Department of Chemistry, Via della Lastruccia 3, Sesto Fiorentino
starting from 28/9/2020.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need additional information.
- Teacher: LAURATI MARCO
- Teacher: CHIARUGI PAOLA
- Possible structures (homo- and co-polymers, linear, branched, grafted, network, random, statistic, block, gradient)
- Advanced Synthesis and Characterization (step and chain growth, ATRP, RAFT, ROMP, ROP, living, MIP)
- Renewable, compostable, biocompatible, sustainable polymers (introduction, main type, applications)
- Polymer Functionalization
SMART POLYMERS AND APPLICATIONS
- Pharma-polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials
- Stimuli-responsive polymers
- Smart polymer hydrogels
- Metal Polymers
- Polymers of Intrinsic Porosity (Mixed Matrix Membrane Vapor/Gas adsorption)
- Conducting/Semiconducting/Conjugated Polymers