May 22nd-23rd 2018 - Lectures on "Complex-Valued Neural Networks with Multi-Valued Neurons". Visiting Prof. Igor Aizenberg

May 22nd-23rd 2018 - Lectures on "Complex-Valued Neural Networks with Multi-Valued Neurons". Visiting Prof. Igor Aizenberg

by COZZI LORENZO -
Number of replies: 0

Dear colleagues,
I want to inform you about two interesting lectures regarding "Complex-Valued Neural Networks with Multi-Valued Neurons", held by Visiting Prof. Igor Aizenberg, that will be open also to PhD candidates of the Industrial Engineering department. These lectures will take place on the upcoming Tuesday, May 22nd and Wednesday, May 23rd in "Aula Caminetto", both lasting from 9 AM till 1 PM. You can find more details in the attached poster. In order to participate to the seminars, that will allow you to get 2 CFUs, I kindly ask you to fill this Google Form.
---------------------------------------
Cari colleghi,
con la presente vi voglio informare riguardo a due interessanti lezioni su "Teoria e Applicazioni di Reti Neurali a valori complessi fondate su neuroni Multi-valued" tenute dal Visiting Prof. Igor Aizenberg, che saranno aperte anche ai dottorandi del DIEF. Le lezioni si terranno il 22 e 23 maggio prossimi dalle 9 alle 13, in aula caminetto. Trovate maggiori dettagli al riguardo nella locandina in allegato. Per partecipare a questi seminari, per i quali saranno riconosciuti 2 CFU, vi chiedo cortesemente di compilare questo Google Form.