PhDinfo seminar series

PhDinfo seminar series

by SCHOEN FABIO -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all

I recall you that

• tomorrow at 16 we will have the first of a regular bi-weekly  series of seminars: Lorenzo Buffoni on the D-Wave quantum computer (room 107 via di S Marta at 16.00, sharp)
  • the announcement has been sent to all members of the department and all the professor in the PhD program
  • we urgently need a name for the next presentation, February 15th: please contact lorenzo.buffoni@unifi.it  today and give him a title if you plan to contribute the next seminar. If nobody shows up, I will chose randomly among you
    ("I have no time" is not a valid justification for not giving a presentation...). 
  • I have created a wiki page on this site to facilitate let you in order to register as a speaker for one of the  next presentations

best regards

fabio schoen

PS: even if it will not be formally certified nor verified, I consider this as an important, required, part of your PhD study program. It is meant to widen your knowledge and to stimulate scientific collaboration.
So I expect  a large participation as well as a continuous, regular, series of seminars in the future