Proroga - terms extension (3 months, 2021)

Proroga - terms extension (3 months, 2021)

di MANFRIDA GIAMPAOLO -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear PHD Students of cycle 33,

this is to provide further info about the term extension as from .decreto-legge 28 ottobre 2020, n. 137.

All those who applied (and were assigned) the term extension of 2 months (up to Dec 31st, 2020) are invited to send an application for further extension of three months. To do that you can use the form attached; please show us that you informed your supervisor (mailing in Cc. is fine), who already undersigned the first request.

All applications should be received by Jan 13th; we will pass the info to the central offices, as required, by Jan 15th. PhD candidates with or wiithout fellowship can apply for the extension of terms for delivery of the thesis (March 31st, 2121) and the deadline for obtaining the title should be equally postponed 3 months (30 September, 2021).

Please notice that while the fellowship is confirmed for the 3 months for all those who have a position with fellowship from MIUR and very likely from UNIFI/Department, there is still some uncertainty for Pegaso (Regione Toscana) or Piano Strategico or externally-funded Fellowship. The situation should be clarified - I hope - by Jan 15th and I will inform as usual as soon as I have it.