Credits Soft Skills

Credits Soft Skills

di MANFRIDA GIAMPAOLO -
Numero di risposte: 0

Buonasera Professore,

le scrivo per un dubbio che ho in merito ai crediti da soft-skills per noi dottorandi del ciclo XXXIII. A quanto ho capito l'assolvimento di 6 CFU da soft-skills e' un requisito, imposto a livello di Ateneo solo a partire dal ciclo XXXIV, che era stato valutato anche per il ciclo XXXIII. Infatti, i CFU di questa categoria erano anche uno dei punti richiesti nei vari documenti per il riconoscimento dei crediti dello scorso anno. Tuttavia ho ricevuto voci e opinioni contrastanti al riguardo.

Quindi, sarei interessato a capire se questa norma sara' effettivamente attuata gia' a partire dal ciclo XXXIII o esclusivamente per il ciclo XXXIV, dato che tra i vari colleghi dottorandi con cui ho parlato (incluso chiaramente il sottoscritto) vige una certa preoccupazione in merito all'acquisizione di questa tipologia di crediti.

In entrambi i casi, ammesso che non mi sia sfuggito qualche email a tal proposito, la inviterei ad estendere la comunicazione a tutti gli altri dottorandi del XXXIII ciclo al fine di chiarire definitivamente la questione.

La ringrazio anticipatamente per la disponibilita'.

Cordiali Saluti,

Lorenzo Palanti

I answer in English for possible non-italian-speaking PhD students.

The obligation to have 6 CFUs in Soft Skills, which must be chosen from the central offer of UNIFI (see link below) is valid only from the 34th cycle on. These Credits will be certified by the central offices, before the end of cycle 34.

Of course the recommendation to get soft skills credits is valid also for students from previous cycles (2019: presently active cycles: 32, 33, 34). For cycles 32 and 33 the Soft Skills will be certified by the PhD Council (Collegio) as usual, and on the whole the general rules apply (20 from oifcciail offer; 20 free, over the minimum 40 CFU; possible recognition of 80 CFUs - not more over 3 years; no credits for scientific conferences or any activities related to research, CFUs are passive learning only; teaching is not a credit and it is disciplined by general rules from the regulation of UNIFI). In any case, no minimum (6 CFUs) is specified fro cycles 32 and 33.

Application for credits certification is done in September with admission to next year. Documentation can be supplied with a zip file (form, all necessary certifications, etc.; use your surname and year please). The approval is done by the scientifica advisor of the specific Curriculum, I will approve after them and this will be registered in the Council report (as was done in 2018).